Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Special Photo Session: 40th Birthday for Michael!

I haven't being hanging out with my lens much these days, four little people underfoot seems to be taking up all my time! BUT I love that for this Daddy's birthday he wanted new photos. Michael's only request for turning 40 was new pictures of the kids. I was so happy to take these for their family. 

I cannot believe these little sugars have grown so much! I took their newborn photos years ago when the twins were born and it is such a joy today to capture them again. 

I know Michael only wanted photos of the children but there was no way I could just let him sit on the sidelines and watch. We got Daddy in on the fun and for a quick 10 minutes session we got such great keepers!

Happy Birthday Michael. You are incredible. I have adorned and looked up to you since we were children and I pray blessings over your next 40 years, that they would be sweeter, fuller, more whole, more full of family, richer in grace, peace and joy. 

Enjoy them and these, 
















 





Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment