Saturday, November 23, 2013

Investing in Photography




Session Sitting Fees are $300 (all included fee: session + photos)
(for extended family sessions: grandparents, cousins, etc. an extra $150 is added per couple/extra family included in the session)


For events and corporate photography please contact me for a personalized fee. 

The $300 fee is all inclusive. All digital files (photos) can be used for prints, holiday cards, etc and all files can be printed typically as large as 20x30.

I recommend printing at Mpix.

Since I book sessions by word of mouth/referrals my normal turn around is on average very fast. The photo rights are included in my fee which makes the pricing very reasonable and an online gallery is on average ready within 2-4 weeks, often sooner.

Photography fee is due the day of the session.



Thanks for stopping by, 


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment