Monday, November 3, 2014

EveryDay Life Session: The Cummings Family


Coffee in hand I patiently waited to meet Faye and Dave's family for our early morning session. Early mornings are the best. The light is soft, warm, gorgeous. In photo world it's simply perfect. Meeting at 8 o'clock in the morning is hard work for anyone but throw in two other families and 7 kids... I feel its nothing short of a miracle!

Prepare to blush Faye because I'm about to brag on you ;)

To put it simply I totally adore Faye. She fights with me and for that I love this girl. She fights with me for joy in Christ, for my marriage, grace and growth in Jesus that changes my sinful often cold heart. We have walked through tough times together and come out the other side, I can say I'm a better women, mama and most importantly wife and follower of Christ because of our friendship.

Ya. She's pretty awesome.

The session was really fun despite a little chilly weather, multiple meltdowns and a couple of breaks to play hide and seek in the field. All in all I laughed a lot.

Did I mention they are all staying at Dave and Faye's house for their 8 days stay! I'm sure it's a lot of work but wow what memories and fun to have cousin fun and sleepovers with Grandma and Grandpa for over a week. Lucky bunch if you ask me.

Enjoy,












 
















Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment