Friday, December 19, 2014

The Bishop Family

Dear Bishops,

Easy.

Easy peasy and loads of fun is what you all are.

I love all the photos in your gallery. Your children are adorable, crazy cute and seriously... that many smiles? I really enjoyed watching all four of you but I must say the way you and Craig were together was really special for me. Super encouraging and sweet. The ones of just you two are some of my absolute favorites even though I don't post a lot of them here.

Merry Christmas Jen and Craig. It is quick approaching and I hope these pictures make it that much merrier.

I'm excited to share with you a (large) handful of my favorites. I love pictures, maybe too much, so a sneak peek really should be much smaller but I, well, I just can't help myself.



























Enjoy,

Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Such a loving and beautiful family! Merry Christmas Bishop Family! Much love from the Sensor fsmily!

    ReplyDelete