Saturday, November 23, 2013

Every Day Life Sessions: Information

 
I am a big believer in the idea that a good photographer does as little editing as possible. It took me a couple of years to learn this lesson. I do most/all of my photography utilizing natural light. I like the natural and organic interactions of a family laughing and enjoying one another. I call my "photography style"

Every Day Life

Revolutionary, right? Not quite and that is exactly why I enjoy the photos I take. Simple, sweet and in my eyes perfect -- even if that perfect picture includes a crying baby or toddler throwing a fit. Why you ask? Because that is real life and although at the moment that crying baby or fitting toddler may be "ruining" the photo in a client's eyes, years later when that little one is pulling out of the driveway to head to college you will miss even the tough days of when your children were fussy little people. 

Soak them in because these days are fleeting!


Here is a sample of some family sessions and random favorites from different points in time:















Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment