Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016: Welcome To Georgetown, Texas!



Life is busy.

That is the understatement of the century for me right now.

Our new addition is four months old and I accepted my first corporate photography job for the City of Georgetown.

Sounds crazy doesn't it! Indeed it is crazy. But, my friend is lovely, gracious and understands three children under the age of five makes my photography schedule more complicated and works with our family schedule which ebbs and flows depending on the week.

All that to say!

I have put my typical photo sessions on the back burner until my corporate work is complete and once children stop coming out of my ears!! Just kidding (but I'm sort of serious).

I have simplified my fee for client sessions. I decided to make the change so that I might be able to better manage the time I spend on photo sessions as well as keep my work load within reason. I love photos, I love families, I love being reasonable so families can afford sessions but I have three little ones of my own. I need balance and I know the simplified fee structure will help bring that to our family.




Please don't hesitate to reach out if you are interested in family photos or have any questions about my sitting fee. I'm still here just snuggling in and enjoying life as a Mama because as we all know,

"Babies don't keep"



:)

Blessings,

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment