Wednesday, October 1, 2014

EveryDay Life Session: Peyton + Titus



Today was a fun day.

I got to take pictures and that always makes my day, especially with a herd of busy boys underfoot. Sometimes I wish I could film sessions and watch it later, with two of us jumping around making every sound imaginable, it was whimsical to say the least. 
Sami is probably one of my dearest friends here in town and she asked me to take the big “one year” photos for her sweet mini man Peyton.  It was such a compliment to be asked to photograph such a special session.  The “one year” is a big one and a fun one too with the unpredictability of a little walker and how those sweet smiles come and go, but we really got some great ones of Peyton and of big bro Titus too. I think my favorite part of photographing our friend's kids is I see expressions and little glimpses of the mom and dad, people we have known and loved for years, in these little faces. I just love it.

This is a little sneak peek, hope you love them as much as I do, 

 

 

 






Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment