Sunday, December 1, 2013

Every Day Life Session: The Seidl Six

Over Thanksgiving weekend I was assigned a challenging task...

I capture these two, particularly favorite people of mine, with their own personal family baby boom. Last year this time they had two grandchildren and this year it is a whole new ball game!

I joked with Jeannie that come February (when #6 is due) I'm going to find her suffocating under a pile of babies! She joked back, "Is there a better way to go?!"

I know I'm partial but she cracks me up.

It got a little hairy there for a bit with Samuel being upset but we sure did have a good time.


Right now there are five but come February, baby girl Mia will make it six... You better grow another arm Bill!















Happy Thanksgiving,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment